Monday, April 28, 2003

This is from Katrina's profile on Instant Messanger...I really love it.


stomach dropping meltdown on the carpet...
must be sucked up with a water-proof vaccum.



Should I start writing personally and such in this journal? I mean, I read many other journals and people open up the innermost compartments of their minds for everyone to rummage through, trample on, and comment on.
In theory it's kind of bizarre.
Actually, in reality it's kind of bizarre.
I like posting random bits of flesh in here...totally out of context blurbs and events that I can come to and stare at and reminisce about. Then I feel as if I were to talk about my day and feelings and such, I'd be so repulsed at how ridiculous I sound that I'd simply cease to exist. I could write ambiguous things like "I am a failure." "Today was gruesome." "I am with child."
But then the reader (not that anyone reads this, but what if they do!), would probably want to know more, if they were interested enough to be here in the first place.
YARRRG! ::bleats::
How bizarre.
I am a failure.
Today was gruesome.
Just for the record, I'm not with child.


This being the most rantish post I've ever had, I'll probably come back, become repulsed, and delete this entry. Hah.

No comments: