Sunday, September 28, 2003

I am a rock! I am an iiiiiisland!

I am temporarily giving up on this project.
I no longer have time to write...this is sad. I may be sporadically posting, but nish, nish to it all!

I may simply write about mundane daily activities instead of vague and wordy references to things that may or may not exist.

I shall attend Radiohead tonight (!!) thanks to the magic of modern telecommunications and my own feeble bartering skills.
The White Stripes were mind-blowing. By the way, Jack White = Michael Jackson.

Last night (this morning) at midnight I saw The Goonies at La Jolla Landmark Theatres. Word on Cinema Dr. is that they will be showing midnight films every Saturday. This is smashing, for it provides yet another opportunity to deprive myself of sleep. One more word: Bubbahotep.

Newsflash: People no longer will sleep in my bed with me because "you cuddle too much, I can't handle it." Apparently, in my sleep, I wrap my limbs around people and fully mash myself against them. Huahuahua. I am not ashamed! I shouldn't be held accountable for my actions! That is so, like, unfair.


I'm attempting to eat these flaccid potatoes I microwaved.
They are trying so hard to be french fries, I pity them.

No comments: