Sunday, October 19, 2003

Do you realize...that you have the most beautiful face?


The events of the past weekend have been mind-boggling and draining of every resovoir of sanity I once thought I had. Now I realize I am little more than a scantily clad gerbil who is being tossed about in a swell of persecution and love. And mints. I really want to get a webcam.
There is this girl I know, she has a pointy head. She manages to maintain her desirability by eating souls of those less fortunate than her, eg. those who aren't hip enough to have undisclosed locations and really smashing nicknames.
I now fully intend to sit here perfectly still until my brain starts percolating or I fall asleep. Tomorrow, I intend to wear jeans, because it is Jeans Day, and I am a sheep. A black sheep. Bleat.

No comments: