Tuesday, November 11, 2003

All good things happen on the floor!
Yes, friends and neighbors, I used an exclaimation point.
Today, I was laying on Katrina's floor denouncing something, or someone, and I was trying to talk about drowning someone in the ocean, less commonly known as "Davy Jones' Locker". I...failed.


Chelsea: "...And I sent him down to Davy Crockett's Tomb....Wait....Crockett? Davy... Davy..."
Katrina: "Davy Jones Locker."
Chelsea: "Wait. that doesnt make sense. Davy Jones - Wasn't he a Partridge?"
Katrina: "No, that was David Cassidy."
Chelsea: "Wait, Davy Jones was a Monkee then."
Katrina: "No."


Foolish, no? Yet...it turns out Davy Jones WAS a Monkee! Score, Sexton.
Katrina: [rebuttal] "Never mind....Apparently he was."
Other great things happen on the floor: Impromptu Nose Fights.


Apparently, I smell like soap.
Eh, it could be worse.

No comments: