Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I just found a list of over two hundred band names I thought of when I was in 6th grade. I'll post the ones I still like. Feel free to use any of them, but do know that I will shriek and hobble over to your concert and demand a limb or an organ in repayment. If you fail to pay........I don't know. I'll cry, or something. The starred ones are my very favorites.


bitchin band names
The Beauregards
NutraFoxes
Small Feet and the Underage Kids*
Pop Top Bottle Stoppers*
Stringy Nose and the Big Hair
The Chiapets
Uncle Cabin’s Tom
Overgrown Snooks
Bus-Stop Bill and His Posse
WaxxKid
Wheed Whacking Army Ants
Slipper*
The Shopping Carts
Bumwrap
The Dirty Magicians*
Strapless Mikey
Squinty No Eyes
Thwarted Chums
Tinseltown Dock
Floppy Eid
Crispy Attics*
Dagny’s Reprisal
One Lonely Ewe
Dr. Mellon and His Ensemble
Slouch
The Burger Flippers*
Vermicious Knids*
The Thumbtack Fiends
Chapt Lip
Aladdin’s Last Wish
Attack of the Mutated Flies
Stuck Up Poets
Nef Badger*
Loathsome Adolescents*
Titan of the Frogs
The Muscle Beach Reflex*
The Hypodermic Needles
Pillaged Village
Toadying Lackeys
Rocket Poacher
Thumper and Joni
Philosophy of Cantor
Shocking You and the Acrylics
Tofu and Her Beanery
The Tao of Weir
War Goat and the Tinted Sheep*
Mango In Jeopardy
Venus Comes Fourth
Queen Kong
Diva and Her Mahjong Game*


Yeah. I was a strange kid. I was in a band called "The Dirty Magicians" for three years. I'll post some of our lyrics when I find them. We were very experimental. Emphasis on the very.
P.S. It's so time to give birth to the band War Goat and the Tinted Sheep. Any takers?

No comments: