Wednesday, December 04, 2002

(If you're a little dense in the noodle, and can't detect sarcasm, I'll highlight sarcastic sentences in green.)

As promised, I dug up some of our Dirty Magician lyrics. This computer cannot hold the true deep and powerful essence of our music...our music must be experienced. .All songs written and performed by Chelsea Sexton and Allie Linley. These songs will probably change your life. We are NOT a mock band. We are REAL. WE KICK ROYAL HINEY. We will perform in concert if you ask us. We will probably perform in concert if you don't ask us, too. Will work for food. Eat my shorts.
All lyrics reprinted without permission of Allie Linley, and all songs remain in original format down to the letter, as found in journals and manuscripts from the carefree days of middle school.


NO
Don't hate it baby No! (don't hate it)
I have got it (don't hate it)
But you hate it (don't hate it)
No!


Don't Talk To Me
Don't talk to me
Pu pu pa chu pa
Pu pu pachu pa puuh!
Waa waa waaa waa waaa...wa wa. (repeat)
JUST DON'T!


I'm An Imp
Iiiii'm an Imp.
Don't process meeee
I'd like to beeeee
an Imp.


There's more, but they are too sacred (read: retarded) for even me to post. If you want to see these songs - and more! - performed live, complete with interpretive dance and possible human sacrifice...contact me at tca@san.rr.com. If I don't hear from you, I know it's just because you're still in shock over the enormous greatness of our lyrics.

No comments: