Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Added new stuff to the this. that. and...the other thing picture page.

Yes, mainly pictures of me as I am vain and horrible. And subtly abusive. Aaaahahah.

Oh dear. I need to stop being so evil. I feel like I have such a coarse personality. As if I'm lacking empathy and...a soul? When I say I feel guilty, I don't think I feel guilty, I think I say I feel guilty to make myself feel human. At least at the moment. Other times I really do feel guilty. Hell, am I just saying that so that whoever reads this won't think that I'm a hollow wretch? Am I covering my rump for the non-existent reader? Maybe I haven't done anything to warrant guilt. We'll see. I need to be a weepy feminine vessel again. Was I ever?
WHO AM I TALKING TO?

THESE EMPTY QUESTIONS I ASK ONLY SINK ME FURTHER INTO A HOLE OF CURIOSITY.

No comments: