Wednesday, July 02, 2003

i should bathe:
reeking like the mind of a sinister
....................................................criminal
......................... I LIE
......................... I LAY
......................... I lied to everyone but
a shower will make it better if
I could only peel off the last layer
of justice, peace, and underwear
then I could wash away those tender
morsels of memory and liquefied
fungus of regret. All those
.............................. THINGS
.............................. THAT THING
.............................. THE THING
people, things you should have done
wonders WHY NOW? If I could only put on my hat and
walk out the door. Wearing a
hat. And. Nothing else but my hat in the shower. Together we
make music. Someday I'll turn
the water on together we will sing in the artificial rain.



No comments: