Thursday, July 17, 2003

Somehow, a black hoodie would solve everything.
It needs to be just small enough to be comforting and comfortable and just big enough for your hands to fit in the pockets. Small enough so that a thrifty yellow t-shirt can stick his threadbare head out the bottom and big enough so that Gretchen and Betty don't suffocate. I want to dissolve in it's fuzzy goodness and put my head in your phantom lap. Mmmmm.
Maybe we could go get dinner together. No, I'm not talking to you anymore, I'm talking to el hoodie negro. After we get to know each other better, eventually I could adorn you. I would sleep with you after the first date. You could accompany me on my adventures, because I always will need an accomplice just like you. Silent and dangerous. Black hoodie! You're the mythic fruit of someone else's loom. I can't find you. Please find me. I'll wait for you. I'm waiting for you.

No comments: