Thursday, July 17, 2003

SIX THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO AND ONE THOUGHT TO PONDER:
a. See The Doors on Friday.
b. Savor the sweetness of waiting for my items to arrive in the mail.
c. Stretch my earlobes more.
d. Lay on the floor of a perfectly clean room and burn incense, peppermint, wish upon the ceiling.
e. Hold the hand of a boy. I realized I've never really held hands with anyone of the penile persuasion. Interesting. A lot of people are shocked when I say I've never had a boyfriend?
f. Straight from the Che Cafe website:
Saturday, August 9th
Live bands: Bunky (local sometimes pretty, sometimes avant etc... goodstuff www.bunkymusic.com), the castanets ("lyrical genius of Ray Raposa and the musical and production skills of Nathan Delffs [of the Album Leaf]), Liz Janes (maybe you'd call it local bluesy and pretty solo acoustic singing niceness www.asthmatickitty.com), Rachel Jacobs (pretty solo acoustic nicety), the places (you don't even know how nice this is! it's crazy nice! amy annelle's band, the places. i get confused between the band and the solo stuff, but either way, it's nice) - 8PM, donation (for bands).


If this sounds like your idea of a good time, get in contact with me before hand.

Oh, the thought to ponder: This is it.

No comments: