Tuesday, July 15, 2003

How can a girl so obsessed with personal hygeine live so comfortably in a stagnant room of filth?
I glide over piles of clothes and sit upon a throne of towels, books, and underthings.
Glasses upon glasses of water line my desk. Potions, lotions, bottles of transparent liquids--
::::interlude::::
My internet was abruptly disconnected whilst in the middle of that post. However, I have changed my perspective. I am repentant. No, no I'm not. I am enraged. I can't tell you what happened today, I can't even bring myself to say it. I will clean my room. I promise. If only I weren't so tired. (Shut up, you insomniac, you know you aren't going to sleep) I know, I'm just going to sit here. The thing is I'm more motivated than ever. But motivated out of fear, and the fear is immobilizing. All I can say is, thank you, National Honor Society. Thank you, Strong Bad. And thank you, Courage.
I love the fact that you have no idea what I'm rambling on about.

Oooh, Led Zeppelin. Yum.

No comments: